Our Office & Team
Recently renovated store space with a wide range of eye wear to choose from conveniently displayed to discover your perfect look. Stop by for a browse and chat with knowledgeable staff about our frame designer styles and optical lens choices that are right for you.
Dr. Joab Howell, Optometrist
He has completed an ocular disease rotation at the Michigan Eye Institute where he worked comprehensively with ophthalmologists and optometrists on various cases involving glaucoma and macular degeneration. Dr. Howell also has an interest in myopia control, specifically using orthokeratology.
Dr. Howell welcomes patients from all ages. He strives to provide a comfortable and enriching experience for his patients. He is fluent in English and Urdu. Outside of the clinic, Dr. Howell enjoys listening to audiobooks, traveling, and playing basketball.
Dr. Adelina Beyla, Optometrist
- Graduated from Aston University, UK with Master of Optometry degree in 2015
- Successfully bridged her degree in Ontario, Canada through University of Waterloo, School of Optometry in 2017
- With special interest in dry eyes management, ocular wellness & nutrition
Dr. Beyla pays great attention to details during her eye examinations and believes clear communication to be of utmost importance when providing individualized care to her patients. Besides English, she is happy to speak in fluent Ukrainian, Russian and proficient Polish.
Noelle Giang, Registered Optician
- Graduated from Seneca College, ON with Registered Optician Diploma in 2015.
- With experience of fitting since 2013, of all variety of lens choices.
- Great interest in most current frame styles and the process of getting a finished eyeglass product.
Noelle is dedicated to go an extra mile to make you satisfied with your eye wear. She takes time to explain all the glasses, safety eye wear or contact lens options available and give her professional advice based on all your optical lifestyle needs.